Crowne Plaza Albuquerque
1901 University Boulevard, NE | Albuquerque, New Mexico 87102 | 505-884-2500
UPDATE: Room block extended to May 13, 2016!
The Crowne Plaza is situated on 14-acres in the University of New Mexico &
midtown district that captures the unique flavor & artistry of the southwest. Centrally located at the crossroads of New Mexico, Interstate 40 and Interstate 25, the hotel provides easy access to all areas of Albuquerque. The hotel is located minutes from the Albuquerque International Sunport (6.3 miles), Historic Old Town (3.9 miles), world renowned museums (3.9 miles), National Hispanic Cultural Center (4.2 miles), Balloon Fiesta Park (7.7 miles), and diverse shopping at the Uptown Albuquerque shopping area (3.8 miles). The bowling centers are 4.4 miles from the host hotel.
- King Bed Guestroom includes pull out sofa
- Queen Bed Guestroom includes two queen beds
- All Guestrooms have sliding glass doors and balconies
- Executive Level Guest Rooms on 10-12th floors with Concierge Lounge Catering Services
- Wireless Internet Available
- Complimentary Parking
- 26,000 Square Feet Meeting Space and Event Space
- 3 onsite dining facilities: Stonestreet Grille, Cantina Bar & Grill, Rancher’s Club of NM
- Room Service
- Complimentary Business Center
- Complimentary Fitness Center
- Olympic-sized Outdoor Swimming Pool
The Crowne Plaza is in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
IGBO 2016 Room Rates
Single/Double – $99.00, includes breakfast
Triple/Quad – $105.00, includes breakfast
Reservation Cut-Off and Check-In
All reservations must be made by Friday, May 13, 2016. In order to receive the preferred rates, bowlers with telephone requests must identify themselves with International Gay Bowling Organization. Individuals need to call (866) 384-4934. Rates cannot be changed upon check-in or at checkout times for guests who fail to identify their affiliation at the time the reservation is requested. After the cut-off date, reservations will be accepted on a space available and rate available basis.
Room Reservation Guarantee
All reservations must be guaranteed by a major credit card. Cancellations must be received by 6:00pm on the day of arrival, to avoid billing.
Check-In and Check-Out Times
Check-in time is 3:00pm, and check-out time is 12:00pm. All guests arriving before check-in will be accommodated as rooms become available. The front desk can arrange to check luggage for those arriving early when guestrooms are unavailable and for guests attending functions on departure day. Should a guest require a late check out, they will need to contact the front desk for availability, and applicable charges will apply.
Note: Bowlers will not be able to register for the tournament at the bowling center.
Registration will only be held at the host hotel during the times posted in the Tournament Schedule of Events. The registration area will be set up in the Garden Ballroom. Each bowler will be required to check in before their first scheduled bowling event.
Round trip shuttle service from Albuquerque International Sunport to the host hotel is available for $28 through SunportShuttle.com.
- Shuttle service between the host hotel and the lanes is being provided by the Crowne Plaza with a limitation of 55 passengers per trip. The bus will run according to the bowling schedules. An additional schedule is being investigated to provide transportation to and from ABQ Uptown, a destination for upscale shopping, entertainment, and dining. Downtown bar shuttle service is not available. The Hospitality Suite will run Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evenings at the host hotel.
Car rentals are available at the Albuquerque International Sunport. Discount rates are available through USBC (Bowl.com).
- This option is recommended if you plan on venturing around Albuquerque and the surrounding areas (such as driving to the top of the Sandia Mountains or cruising down the Historic Route 66).
Currently, the Crowne Plaza Albuquerque offers complimentary self-parking. If valet parking is used, there will be a charge of $5.00 per day plus tax for in and out privileges.
> > > MAKE RESERVATIONS HERE < < <
- NOTE: Mobile site functionality not available. To obtain IGBO 2016 Rates, you must use a desktop PC or call the hotel at 505-884-2500 and let them know you are reserving for the IGBO 2016 Annual Tournament and the dates (see below).
- From the main page input the date requested for the reservation and click “BOOK” (May 23, 2016 – May 30, 2016). After date range input on the next page, it will show the group rates for the IGBO 2016 Annual Tournament.